Private Limited Company (Pte Ltd)
For local and foreign individuals prefer to incorporate a private limited company in Singapore. It is a tax-efficient and dynamic structure most suitable for business growth.
• It can have 1-50 shareholders.
• At least one director must be Singapore citizens, Singapore Permanent Resident, or an Entrepass/Employment pass holder).
• Singapore corporate income tax is in the range of 0%-17%.
• It has a separate legal identity from company shareholders.
• It has perpetual existence.
• It is a legal person having rights of a natural person.
• It can buy or sell property in its name.
• It can sue or be sued in its name.
• The company is responsible for its losses or debts.
• Transfer of ownership of shares is easy.
• It is credible to investors, financial institutions, suppliers, & customers.
Why Choose Us?
• No Hidden Cost-Our costs are transparent.
• Fast and Easy Process-Our streamlined processes to help our clients can incorporate their company in Singapore efficiently.
• Experienced Team-We have more than 10 years experiences and successfully helped 1000+ companies’ formation in Singapore.
• 24-hours Support- You can communicate with our dedicated team via telephone, wechat, whatsapp and email. Our team are bilingual in English and Chinese.
• One-stop & Comprehensive Services-Our complete range of services could help you stay focus on your business.